Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh, Paris.

Last night was a magical night.


I watched Midnight in Paris on a romantic date for two.


A French accordian player played a sweet song as I stopped and stared at the lights on the Harbour Bridge.


I made friends with a French girl who had lost her way.


It was a lovely French-filled night.


I've been to Paris once before. It was a short, whirlwind tour of the city but nevertheless I'll never forget the feeling I was left with.. There was elegance and beauty at every corner, the golden statues left me breathless, the girls, oh the girls. They were lovely. The history, the art, I could go on forever..


I've promised myself to go there again. Rent an apartment - and really soak it up.


And not just Paris, other parts of France are beautiful too.




Don't you agree?



















Oh yes did I mention zee ladiezz?












Please click on image for artist source.

No comments:

Post a Comment