Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bloom

Years ago I went to a psychic who told me that I should start gardening.

She said it was something I would do often in the future.

She said it would be a source of great happiness and well-being.

At the time I smiled politely.. but in my mind I was rolling my eyes at the thought of being knee up in dirt.

I was a teenager.

I was a lot more interested in rock n' roll -- then bulbs and spatulas.

But my, how things of changed since turning the corner of adulthood.

Flowers markets make me giddy and a trip to Bunnings is the highlight of the weekend.

Now that I've got my own place I can't wait to start growing herbs, plants and of course the odd cactus.

Here's some bloomy inspo to get me going.. I'll be posting pictures from our plant-loved home soon.








  





thanks to Amy Merrick for pics one to four and christinephotosds for pics five and six.

No comments:

Post a Comment