Sunday, February 13, 2011

Going to the Chapel..

I've never been one of those girls who dreams about putting on a white dress, getting hitched, cutting cakes and then getting freaky in the honeymoon suite. (Although the last one's got my attention).

The thought of marriage seems foreign to me. I'm not against it.. I just don't see it in my crystal ball anytime soon.

It all seems like a lot of work really.. and if bizzaro reality show Bride-zillas is anything to go by.. I definitely don't want to be a part of it!

But alas, on this fake-o day of love St Valentine came to me in a dream and told me that weddings aren't so bad.

He even showed me some couples who got it right..
































































mmm Love cake.


















Hmm I've gone all doe-eyed from looking at these shots... Happy Valentines Day x

No comments:

Post a Comment