Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Conflict of Interest

Triple J News.. good morning, I'm Elize Strydom.

You may have heard her cute voice on your radiowaves if you tune into the JJJ's from 6 to 9am.

Breaking live national news without breaking a sweat and managing to stay chirpy when there's no damn sunlight outside is no easy feat.

But let me tell you.. behind the voice, is some serious skills! I'm talking happy snap skills.

FILM





sooo inner west (Sydney)



eek! Holga happiness. ps. that's her, and her wordsmith boyfriend Matt Granfield.

DIGI




















moo!

MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC



Angus Stone at Falls Festival




Karen O


Grizzly Bear



Brothers.


So I could pretty much keep on posting her photos.. but I don't want to look like a super-obessesed stalker. I mean we do work together and all. Things might get akwards ya'know? And I - like - super love her work. I need to keep my distance, otherwise I'm just this puppy dog lapping up whatever she throws at me! Play it cool Stef. Play it COOL.

Elize, if you're reading this.. I'm your number one fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment