Sunday, January 23, 2011

I made a friend online.

I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. Sometimes I find it really intrusive with all the tagging and news feeds and conversation updates.
But sometimes those annoying characteristics are exactly what make the site work so well.
It connects peeps.
Peeps like Me and Peter Cagnacci.
A rather talented young man, who I found while trawling through my friend's tagged photos.

Making friends online is always akward. Here was my first attempt at getting to know the real Pete.

TRANSCRIPT

Stef: Cagnacci eh? Are you a wog-boy?
Peter: By last name only, I thoroughly deny being Italian, Cagnacci isn't the most subtle wog last name however.
Stef: Yeah, I would too. There's a reason the feds are after Tony Soprano.


Stef: What's your day job?
Peter: Recently left sheetmetal work in a factory, so now i'm a struggling artist?
Stef: Poser.


Stef: Favourite hat?
Peter: Hunter S Thompson styled bucket hat at the moment.
Stef: I like him, maybe you're not so bad after all.

Stef: Punk, hipster, homeless. Pick.

Peter: Homeless

Stef: When you click your red shoes together, where do you go?

Peter: Into a deep psychosis of insanity. Since when did I even own red shoes?
Stef: Word on the street. Just saying..


Stef: You've got some serious ink there. Tatt count?
Peter: I wouldn't call it serious, not compared to some of my mates at least. 6 at the moment, as soon as my bank account likes me again i'm sure that number will increase tenfold.
Stef: You've got five on me.

Stef: How many photographers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Peter: None. They're all pretentious goobers that love sitting in the dark.
Stef: Lawl

Stef: Could you live on $300 a week?

Peter: In theory yes though I wouldn't enjoy it, at the moment i'm living off $0 a week.
Stef: Okay I get it, your broke. But don't look at me for the extra nickles!

Stef: I guess you're still nice/crazy/weird, I like you. Let's boogie!

Peter: Danke danke, let's thank Heroin for that one

Weeee friends!


Fear and Loathing in South East Asia



















GENERALS























By the way.
This is Peter.


Ladies, you can find him at all good department stores for a bargain $9.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment